Tuesday, August 16, 2011

French Dip

Today is day two of my duo challenge!

I spent my evening relaxing with my hubby, my bunny, and a good book; The Help. My Sseko Design sandals were styled with Matilda's braided slip on flip flop. They were great for loafing around the house tonight! There is a picture on the Sseko Designs Facebook Page- if you haven't already checked them out you should!

For dinner we had QUICK French Dip Sandwiches and salad.

French Dip Sandwich

1 package roast beef lunch meat
rolls or buns
cheddar cheese
onion soup mix (we used lipton)

Put soup mix in sauce pan with 3-4 cups water, boil, then simmer to heat. Place roast beef on plate into microwave for 2 minutes. Toast rolls, and slice cheese. Then assemble sandwiches.


I know this is nothing gourmet but... dinner was ready in less than 5 minutes!! We both really enjoyed the sandwiches and had some left over meat, and onion soup- not sure what we will do with that yet but I'll figure it out.

Looking forward to more ties and tries tomorrow!! Good Night!

1 comment:

junglej said...

So sweet Hales, good going.
luv