Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Yum!!!



So we just scarfed down the last of our dessert... Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches, and now I'm writing really quick so I can head off to bed!

Today was day 3 of my duo challenge, I wore my favorite tie- simple twisted slip on with a bow. I crafted this style the day I got my Sseko's in the mail! I was so excited for everything that was attached to the meaning of that package in the mail. I purchased my Sseko's along with pairs for my bridal party to wear in the wedding... so this package meant that the big day was getting closer! I remember sitting on my roomie/bridesmaid's bedroom floor (because she had the big mirror) while we dug through the box full of fun colored straps, beautiful sseko soles, and some amazing necklaces (from the february 'love' promotion). My favorite thing about wearing my Sseko's for the first time was the idea that while I was in college, I could help another young woman get to college, simply by purchasing and wearing some amazing sandals.


As you may have seen on facebook, I went to get a pedicure today, because frankly- if I am going to be wearing these Sseko's for a whole month and taking pictures of my feet they have
to be pretty!! Haha! While getting this pedicure I had the opportunity to tell my friend about Sseko's and how fun they were to wear and style! After the pedicure the man tried to help me put on my shoes but he just kind of looked at them with a confused face. I told him that I could put them on and then he watched me and said, "looks hard." NOPE! (well maybe with wet toenails). I love the slip on styles of Sseko, because they really are easy to wear and take off (not that I don't love the tied ones).

Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwich

Gallon of Peanut Butter or Chocolate Ice Cream
Peanut Butter Cookies
Mini Chocolate Chips

Place a scoop of ice cream on the cookie, then place another cookie on top, press together and roll in chocolate chips. Place in freezer for 5-10 minutes so the chips stick better and the ice cream isn't so melted.

(adapted from a Better Homes and Gardens Recipe)

Having fun tying and trying!
Good Night!

No comments: