Monday, September 29, 2008

New York New York

Hey everyone! My suitcase is almost packed, I've listed the things I want to see the most, and I'm totally excited! This vacation is coming a just the right time!! I definitely am looking forward to escaping my small little world and seeing NY! Check in next week or this weekend to see what I've been up to! So far on the agenda is The Statue of Liberty, Twin Towers, MET, Guggenheim, Empire State Building, Central Park, Grand Central Station and St. Patrick's Cathedral... I know... I'm a tourist! Oh well! Love ya! <3

4 comments:

Karen Sesnon said...

Don't forget your fanny pack and white tennis shoes! I hereby promise, right here on the net, to go whichever direction Haley tells me to. I will ride whichever subway going whichever way it is going, if Haley tells me to. Unless of course I think she's wrong. :) Can't wait! I guess I should pack, huh!

Chelsea said...

Just want you to know how jealous I am...did you really have to list every fun thing you're about to do! Are you going to take the Sex and the City tour??? Love you, have a blast, can't wait to hear all about it!

junglej said...

WOW, That's where I want to be!!! Sounds like fun, have fun sweetie!!
luvya Dad

Karen Sesnon said...

Some more hot spots Haley visited: Rite-Aide at Grand Central Station, WalGreen's at the Empire State Building, Macy's (mostly the men's department since we got lost forever in there)...haven't found a Winco yet....